Anonymous said: What do you do for work now? What is your dream job?
I am a sales agent for Hewlett Packard, not my favorite job but works for a recent college grad
Dream job is professional runner/own a running store. That’s my goal in life
halfismyluckynumber said: Fastest mile? Slowest mile? Favorite mile? (Trail, that is ;)
Fastest mile: I’ve hit sub 5 min on a downhill trail section that was scary
Slowest mile: 31 minutes, uphill technical section at about 3 in the morning during a 100 miler
Favorite mile: the final mile of antelope island 100 mile leading to my sub 24 and proposal to the love of my life
Ask me stuff
irun4fun321 said: 2, 10, 19, 41!
Two: favorite shoe brand
New Balance and Pearl Izumi
Ten: runner you idolize
Nineteen: favorite form of carbs?
Forty-one: favorite ab exercise
Mountain climbers and planks
- Basic Questions:
- One: favorite race
- Two: favorite shoe brand
- Three: Nike or Under Armor?
- Four: favorite gatorade flavor
- Five: favorite food ever
- Six: mile time
- Seven: school mascot
- Eight: longest you've ever run
- Nine: favorite running song
- Ten: runner you idolize
- Interesting Questions:
- Eleven: If female - would you rather be Alexi Pappas or Jordan Hasay? if male - Evan Jager or Nick Symmonds?
- Twelve: describe your favorite running socks
- Thirteen: post a picture of your spikes (if you have them)
- Fourteen: Do you have any hills worth worth talking about?
- Fifteen: shorts or spandex?
- Sixteen: tell about a run where you got overheated
- Seventeen: best race ever :)
- Eighteen: worst race ever :(
- Nineteen: favorite form of carbs?
- Twenty: favorite fruit
- Twenty-one: favorite junk food
- Twenty-two: pre-race meal
- Twenty-three: do you wear a watch?
- Twenty-four: ideal running outfit
- Twenty-five: Have you seen Without Limits? (Pre movie)
- Twenty-six: hardest workout ever (or top three)
- Twenty-seven: Would you rather do 400 or 1000 repeats?
- Twenty-eight: leggings or sweatpants
- Twenty-nine: Do you ice bath?
- Thirty: describe your favorite running trail
- Thirty-one: funny experience at track or xc meet
- Thirty-two: tell about how one of your races where you PR'd
- Thirty-three: How long do you have to wait after eating before you run?
- Thirty-four: Do you ever do homework on the way to meets? (if in hs)
- Thirty-five: tell about your track or xc coach. or both.
- Thirty-six: ever won a race?
- Thirty-seven: ever gotten last in a race?
- Thirty-eight: Have you ever run with a dog?
- Thirty-nine: favorite running quote
- Forty: tell about an interesting person on your team
- Forty-one: favorite ab exercise
- Forty-two: pre-race traditions?
- Forty-three: Have you ever run at night? If so, how was it?
- Forty-four: Food that you eat a lot of a track or xc meets
- Forty-five: pancakes or waffles?
- Forty-six: spaghetti or pizza?
- Forty-seven: Do you ever lift weights?
- Forty-eight: What is your ideal running weather?
- Forty-nine: ever run in the snow?
- Fifty: when and how did you start running?
was going to surprise my fiance when she got home from work with fresh brownies until I ruined those…
back up plan of Baskin Robbins brownie sundays is now in action